Vice President &Secretary General for the Commonwealth: Dennis Kucinich
Today Dennis John Kucinich is the U.S. Representative for Ohio’s 10th congressional district, serving since 1997. He has also served as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio (1977-1979) and been a candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2004 and 2008 primary elections.
Each of the nominees below was selected prior to Robert Steele’s being accepted as a candidate for the Reform Party nomination to compete in the General Election. Comments are invited–as with the Balanced Budget, our intent is to “crowd-source” both individual members of the Reform Coalition Cabinet, and specific policies. Indented departments or cabinets are proposed for elimination and integration into a more coherent and transparent Whole of Government structure–we are ending the stove-pipe approach in which Cabinet departments fight for budget share and represent the recipients of the taxpayer dollar instead of the taxpayer themselves.
Assistant to the President on Detail to the Vice President: Steve McIntosh
Transportation & National Design: Joan Claybook
Ron Paul to be nominated to the Supreme Court as soon as he is available and several of the Justices find retirement compellingly attractive].
Stewardship of the Commonwealth demands that every decision affecting the human, natural, and intellectual resources of the Commonwealth be subject to two kinds of thinking: first, does this decision conserve the integrity–the wholeness or completeness–of the Commonwealth, or does it diminish it? Second, in keeping with the traditions of the Native Americans whom we genocided, how will this decision play out Seven Generations out?
In that context, exporting jobs and hollowing out our industrial base while playing financial roulette with pension funds and taking Chernobyl-like risks with industrial catastrophe across America can only be seen as treason, plain and simple. Unfortunately, because we have tolerated a corrupt Congress for decades, a two-party tyranny, one bird with two wings, treason has been legal. That ends now.
Dennis Kucinich needs no introduction. I believe we can trust him to stop all of the forms of fraud and to begin the process of stopping and then reversing the centuries of depredation against America the Beautiful and its generations of impoverished, blue collar, and lower middle-class citizens who have been betrayed by a form of capitalism completely lacking in ethics and integrity.
My general marching orders to the Vice President & Secretary General for the Commonwealth, subject to comments from all of you, are these:
1. End individual income taxes while implementing the Automated Payments/Transaction Tax (APT Tax).
2. Terminate Corporate Personality, implement national corporate chartering and establish “one set of books” as the standard for retaining a public charter to do business.
3. Every American may be a member of a labor union or professional association within four years.
4. End citizen unemployment, study and define a national population policy within four years. The highest priority for what money we can spent will be on providing a full year of employment for every unemployed person, contingent on their engaging in a full year of training for jobs we need in the 21st century, including manufacturing, software, hardware, and resilience / sustainability across all domains including open source farming.
5. Focus especially on getting the 1.6 million homeless children off the streets, healthy, and into school.
6. Implement a domestic policy model that harmonizes spending toward clean water & local energy. Eliminate the tar sands and other such projects that deceive the public by neglecting to mention the three facts that are relevant: the true cost of the clean drinkable water needed to flush this crude energy source out of the ground; the true cost to America of transporting this, externalizing all the costs to the public; and the reality that America has all the energy it needs, this is a scam intended to provide profits to the energy companies that wish to export refined energy while once again screwing the public.
7. Legalize drugs, empty the prisons, employ every released prisoner, and lock down the borders–illegal immigrants will be deported at the expense of whoever rents to them or gives them work without satisfying the requirement to verify immigration status.
8. Create a national design of medium-size self-sufficient cities linked by high-speed rail.
9. End the Federal Reserve and do a complete audit of the Bank of New York within four years. Utilizing Truth & Reconciliation methods rather than impeachment and imprisonment methods, bring every corrupt Congressman and every corrupt banker before the public for a full accounting and a Presidential pardon contingent on a full public confession in detail of their misdeeds against the public interest.
The Vice President for the Commonwealth with oversee and work with the Secretary General for Education, Intelligence, and Research to shut down the Department of Education while simultaneously creating the 21st Century educational system that is free to all for life, leverages online learning and challenge examinations where possible, integrates apprenticeships in all the trades and professions, and generally leaves no citizen behind. $25 billion a year shall be redirected from secret intelligence systems of no substantive value, toward completely regenerating local to global education. We will disconnect local education from local real estate taxes and local elites cheating their own publics.
More details will be provided as we discuss individual cabinet departments in the context of the ten high-level threats to humanity (poverty is #1, terrorism barely #9) and the twelve core policies that are now being mis-managed, from Agriculture to Water.